Sunday, December 4, 2016

And another two -


Another "Scrap card" and "Heart" for 9-Patch Pizzazz -


And another set for the Quarter-Log Cabin -


Both of which are tops/flimsys that need backings/bindings/sleeves made - ;))

I left the set for O Happy Christmas for last in this batch - because - while I have the baggie out with all of the left-over fabrics in it - to make the "Scrap card" and the "Heart" - I can pull out some scraps to test my thread color choices and play with Connie's "Appliquilt" technique - HERE - ;))

The plan is to make the backings (if not done already) - fuse/baste - do the "stitch-in-the-ditch" quilting if needed - and basically get all of these guys ready for some Free-Motion Quilting PLAY time - and to see how much I can get done in the next couple of weeks -

  • Christmas Sudoku Quilt
  • Folk Art Christmas
  • Do You See What I See?
  • O Happy Christmas
  • Christmas Table Topper
  • January Sudoku Quilt

While I sit back and enjoy the Holidays - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Just SIX quilts? Oh sure, you will be done before Christmas Eve. Ha ha. That sounds like some of my "grand plans"

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - you never know - like the little kid in the movie - "Angels in the Outfield" - "It COULD happen!" - ;))

Martha said...

I Love your Scrapbook idea and may have to add that to my finished quilts. Sometimes it is hard to remember all the points of a quilt. So thank you!!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

You're welcome!!! - and Thank You, Martha, for liking my idea!!! - ;)) Like I told Julie in response to her comment on a post the other day - since I started my blog, I'm not so good on working up the "stories" anymore because I figure they're already on my blog as I go along - but I do try to keep up with the "Scrap cards" and the "Hearts" for that SOMEDAY Memory Quilt - and it kinda keeps me organized with pattern notes and such - all in one place - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...