Monday, December 19, 2016

Design Wall Monday - 12/19/16


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today - same as last week -

My O Happy Christmas from years ago -


It's not actually ON the wall -

It has been fused/basted and is partially quilted - I'll show you a better photo when it's bound and done - in the meantime I'll show you my progress this past week - ;))

Christmas Sudoku - is bound and DONE - ;))

The front - and a close-up -



The back - and a close-up -



January Sudoku is bound and DONE - ;))

The front - and a close-up -



The back - and a close-up -



Now that I have changed to white thread in the machine - I'm playing with Free-Motion quilting both the Folk Art Christmas and O Happy Christmas -


Hopefully they will be done in the next couple of days because I REALLY want to finish Do You See What I See? in time for Christmas -


And if the Christmas Table Topper and its little matching Table Mat don't get done this year - it won't be because I didn't try - ;))





Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Don't reply to this comment! Get to sewing!!!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yes, sir!! - after I finish my chores - I WILL get to sewing!!! Oh, wait - that IS a reply - LOL - ;))

Katie M. said...

Been a while since I read blogs (had a lot going on). Love everything you're showing!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie! - ;))

Julie Fukuda said...

One of these days that sudoku will catch up with me.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oh, Julie - they are SO easy - check out my "Sudoku" page/tab - I did a 2-part tutorial - but all you need is a "solution" and 9 sets of squares - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...