Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday stitching -


Been playing with the Five Star Plus 5 wallhanging -
Using my LEFT-EZE™ Rule to cut the pieces that I need -
And got the center done -


I like the center star - kinda blendy - but it's there if you look closely -


And the white corner stars have that stripey thing going on -


But my favorites are the red ones - ;))


This as far as my EQ7 diagram goes -


But I think it needs some borders -

Each square on the diagram is 2" -

So right now it's about 24" x 24" -

Which is an OK size -

But I think that I'll add a couple more strips around the outside -

To make it a tad bit bigger -

Because I can - ;))

===

And for those of you who are interested -

I approved the final artwork on the LEFT-EZE™ Rule and placed my first order last week. The guy at the manufacturer's office said that he "will be in touch in a few weeks, once I have a more accurate estimated production date."

Good thing I'm not in a hurry -

Or holding my breathe - LOL - ;))

And I set up another (private) blog for my "shop" - LEFT-EZE™ Rule. I used it to post stuff for my "beta-testers" - so it has the "beta" tutorials. I was going to edit those down and wait to add new photos with the final version of the ruler - but since I don't know long it will take to actually GET them - I think I'll work on editing the tutorials down and just post them with the "prototype" photos. The changes that I made were only "cosmetic" - so the prototype is not that different from the final version. I'll try to get those done by the end of the week - so stay tuned - I'll let you know when they are ready - and when I change the blog to "public".

That way you can hop on over to the other blog and check out the design - and see how the ruler works. Then - if you're interested - I can make up an old-fashioned "waiting list". If you email me at "caseyq19 - at - gmail - dot - com" and put "Waiting List" in the subject line - I can add you to the list of "waiting" customers. I can't take "pre-orders" - because it's just me - and I don't have "PayPal" or the "postage" set up yet. This is all going to be very "low-tech" until it becomes very "high volume".


I'll be asking $24.95 plus shipping/handling and sales tax if applicable. I think it's a fair price - similar sized rulers on the market are priced at the same amount - and mine is special - different - LEFT-HANDED - and worth it - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the production of your new ruler.

Kathaleeny said...

Now that I see it I completely understand. It would be terribly hard if I had to use this as a righty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...