Sunday, February 25, 2018

Corners are on -


And a little over-sized on purpose - I'll trim them later - ;))


Next up -

I want to make another one with "Cheddar" instead of the "Black" -

And it looks like the "show through" won't be that bad -

But we'll see - ;))


I only have some 10" squares and some 5" charm squares of the "Cheddar" -

Which will work fine for the alternate blocks and sashing -

And I could cut the corner HST from a couple of 10" squares -

But the side setting triangles are QST cut from 12" squares -

So I have to check my yardage to see if I have something that might work - ;))

It sure helps to have a "stash" -

I wouldn't want to have to go shopping - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

That looks great. You know I love the version with black. I will wait and see if I like the cheddar version.

Barb said...

I am with Gene would love to see the version with cheddar....the black looks great.

Julie Fukuda said...

I am loving to watch the progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...