Thursday, October 10, 2019

More of the same -


It doesn't look that exciting -

But I AM making progress -


This is the next section that I will be playing with -


It's a corner section so I'll shift the bulk of the quilt to the left - and start at the edge on the right hand side by that orange pin moor - then follow along that curved line -


I'm getting bored with it -

And I'm losing my mojo -

That might be one reason why it's taking me so long - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




2 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

It's looking good! I know what you mean about getting bored with projects that take a little while to complete :)

Gene Black said...

I tried using the walking foot to do lines on a quilt and it bored me to tears. But I know that it usually looks really good. So hang in there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...