Friday, October 11, 2019

Quilted -


Easy Street Detour Around the World -

Is quilted -

Finally!! - ;))

It's actually square -

The left side is folded under because it didn't fit between the cabinets and the kitchen island -


And - because of the way I "built" it - it doesn't need binding -


And is reversible -



It has a long history - starting out as a mystery quilt - taking a detour - becoming an oversized monster - and an experiment - which actually worked - LOL -

I thought of quilting one round with curved lines about 2" apart and then going back to stitch another line between those - but - considering how long this took me to quilt - I decided to let the one round be the "only" round -

It still needs a label -

But -

I'm calling it DONE - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Well done!

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks good!

Frog Quilter said...

Love the colors you used. Very soothing.

Gene Black said...

Brava! I expected this to take you a lot longer to finish.

Sherry said...

That turned out really nicely.

I might have missed something (was at a retreat). . .but did you stitch around the outside to create the look of a binding or did you just leave it poufy?

Now I have to go back & catch up on your posts.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Both sides are so different from each other. So how big did this turn out?

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, I love this and really love that it is reversible...just awesome

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...