Saturday, November 9, 2019

Another strip -


Has been added to each of the six sets - ;))


To make sure that I get them all "oriented" the same on the strata -

I put the same selvage edge at the end when I line them up -


Before I stitch them to the "bottom" of the strata -


With the "top" of the design to my left - ;))


Here's the next set of strips all ready to go -


But this is getting boring and tedious -

I'm only half-way through -

And I have another six strips to add to each set -

So I pulled another 40-strip pack -

To check it out -

It's called "Alpine Jingle" -

Two each of 20 different batiks -

In Christmas colors -



Now while I continue to sew the strata -

I can wait for my muse to tell me -

What she wants me to do with them - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Good idea for keeping your strips oriented correctly. I can see how sewing all those strips could get tedious. That's why I have so many unfinished projects!
I love the batiks! That will be a pretty project.

Gene Black said...

I am glad the one I will be starting with is all solid colors. I won't have to worry about orientation - just keeping them in the correct order.

The Alpine Jingle strip set is so pretty. But you know that I love Island Batik fabrics. I will be interested to see what you do with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...