Thursday, November 7, 2019

One more -


Strip added to the last three sets -


With another one waiting its turn - ;))


A special note to "another lefty" -
Yesterday you left me a comment - which was really nice - but you come up as a "no-reply commenter" - so I assume you have a yahoo email address. Mr. Google doesn't seem to like my yahoo friends (no pun intended - LOL) - so please email me at "caseyq19 - at - gmail - dot - com" - then I can add you to my "list" and be able to "reply" to you directly. Thanks! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I think this is going to be an interesting bargello quilt. I am looking forward to seeing which bargello pattern you will be using with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...