Monday, January 18, 2021

All pressed -

 
 
The strata for my Upstairs/Downstairs - Blushing Peonies
Moda's Blushing Peonies - Robin Pickens -
 
Have all been pressed - 
 

 
But I only cut a couple of them - 
 
This one has been sewn into tubes -
 
And is ready to "un-sew" at the appropriate seam - 
 

 
This one is the next set to be sewn into tubes -

 
And - for those of you in suspense - 

Here's a partial layout of my PINK/ORANGE Squirrel -
 
 


To be continued - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thanks for the "teaser" on the layout. I think it is looking good.

Barbara said...

I am going to like this new one!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I LOVE the pink/orange. Your other one will be great too because I haven't seen a bad one yet with that pattern.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...