Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year - 2021 -

 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))
 
Same drill -

But a whole New Year -

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

I enjoy the process and don't DO deadlines anymore - so I sew at a leisurely pace.
I really don't even care if I EVER finish something. I LOVE my UFOs/Projects/Squirrels - they give me a variety of different things to play with depending on my mood - and I sort of miss them when they are finished and done - LOL -

Maybe try to improve my Free-Motion Quilting skills -
Which need a LOT more practice - practice - practice -
And since I have a bunch of practice pieces piled up -
Maybe try to QUILT some of my quilt tops -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path -

Maybe make another Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -
LHQSQ for short -
Like this one - but in different colors -


Or maybe make another smaller version -
Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt - Version 2.0 -
LHQSQ 2.0 for short -

Like this one - but in different colors -


Or maybe just post some blocks with instructions on how to make them using my
LEFT-EZE Rule™ - and you can choose your own setting - ;))
 
So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

NEW YEAR -

NEW PROJECTS -

What's not to like?? - ;))



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


8 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Happy New Year to you!

Gene Black said...

A Happy New Year to you, also, Kitty.

Barbara said...

An inspirational post, but I do like all those “maybes”! HNY to you too!

Frog Quilter said...

Happy New Year! Happy Sew Year!

Sue said...

Happy New Yeae,

Sharon Kwilter said...

I used to not worry about finishing projects either but then I eventually decided it would be nice to get my craft room cleaned up and I had over 40 started projects lying around. It was nice to get some of them finished and cleared out. Best wishes for a happy and productive 2021.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy New Year! Here's a toast to "what will be - will be"!

Sue said...

Happy New Year! Endless possibilities sounds wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...