Tuesday, March 1, 2011

UFO Update - Again

WOW!!  Did I luck out or what??

I just checked the UFO Challenge for March - Judy picked #1.

YAY!!

I did my Stage #1 UFOs in January!  I can do whatever I want this month!

So here is my TO DO LIST for March - (in no particular order) -

1.  Figure out how to make a button for my sidebar - so other lefties can link back to my blog (if they want to).

2.  Work on getting my taxes done.  I've been procrastinating - and, of course, I know better - having been on the other side of the desk for many, many years.

3.  Practice my free-motion quilting (Stage 3) projects.

4.  And play with my new toy.  She came today!!


 I couldn't find the "pick" until I turned over the "Value Die".  It was taped to the back.


So, I have my new toy and I have all the parts that are supposed to come with her.

Now I need to give her a name - and get to know her better.



Talk to you later - gotta go -

3 comments:

Judee said...

Congrats on the GO! Can I send you my order??? btw, we already have our refunds:):):)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

mainer -
Thanks! Order away - just let me figure out how she works first - I don't want to ruin any fabric that is not my own.:) And lucky you on your refunds - rub it in, why don't you?;););)
^..^

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats on the Go! I keep trying to win one LOL! That is neat that you already have your UFO for March done and I liked what you said about deadlines....I like them but it is fun to realize that I DON'T have to do it. My taxes are done and I'm a lefty! Just found your blog. I think I need to put "I'm a lefty" in my profile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...