Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mail Call #2

Mail Call #2

Got my prize package from Toni (The Quilting Pirate) yesterday - Thanks, Toni!

The Hobo Bag pattern looks to be a pretty good size - 8" high (plus strap length ) x 14-1/2" wide - not bad.


And the charms are just too cute!  There were some duplicates - but look at all of those colors!  And the cupcakes - see the cupcakes in the bottom left corner?  And the ice cream sundaes right above them?  And the chili peppers in the top right corner?  And the kangaroo and joey below that?  And the paddle ball toys on the red background?  How cute!


Add these goodies to all of my UFOs and the ladies and the Cupcakes - and I'm going to be busy for quite a while!

Thanks again, Toni!


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...