Friday, October 14, 2011

Decisions - decisions -

Decisions - decisions -

Last Sunday I did a post about whether or not I should tell the insurance company that I didn’t need an authorization for a mammogram since I had just had one.

I decided not to tell them - and BOB will explain why on her blog.
I'll let her tell you the story of the "Refund Fiasco".
(Check the peachy button on the sidebar.)

I also decided to keep BOB on her own blog -

She can spout off over there any time she wants -

Without offending my quilty readers.

If you want to hear about non-quilty stuff - or hear me rant - go visit BOB.

If you want to hear about my quilty stuff - stay right here.

Now I have to decide where to post the Two Question Tuesdays -

and the grandkid stories -

Decisions - decisions -



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...