Saturday, October 8, 2011

Please Mr. Postman -

Please Mr. Postman -


WOW!!  I can't wait for the postman to deliver THIS!!

I traded Edit - in Hungary - some fabric for some authentic Hungarian embroidery and paprika.


She blogged about it yesterday - here - the top photo is what I sent her - the next two are what she is sending me in return.

How's that for an exchange?

The exchange - she found me!  She left a comment on one of my posts - and I wrote her back and asked if she was left-handed.  I used Google translator - and tried to do it in Hungarian - she really liked that!  Anyway - she said she had traded a CD for some fabric with someone in America - and asked me if I wanted to trade.  I wrote back - sure - but decided against the CD and asked her for other stuff instead.

Isn't that Kalocsa Richelieu cutwork lace something?  It's a Hungarian lace art craft from Kalocsa - on the Danube in Southern Hungary.  I think it's absolutely beautiful!

And the paprika - can't wait for that!

Authentic Hungarian stuff -

YAY for stuff!!

THANK YOU - EDIT!!

I can't wait to see what she makes with those jelly rolls and charm packs -

and - 

I can't wait for the postman to deliver that package!!


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - and check the mail - again -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...