Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 10/11/11

Two Question Tuesday – 10/11/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two (kinda) questions for you this Tuesday - 

A couple of weeks ago – Judy L. asked the question – Why are you here?
It made me wonder the same thing –
So I want to ask you -

1.  Why are you here?

2.  Are you here for -
  • Left-Handed Quilting stuff?
  • Just plain old regular quilting stuff?
  • Do you care what I had for dinner last night?
  • Do you like the grandkid stories?
  • Do you miss BOB’s rants – should she come back?
  • Do you just stop by on Mondays to see what's on my design wall?
  • or - what?
Tell me.
I’m curious.

==========

1.  Why are you here?
Me?  I live here.  I write this stuff when I'm not sewing.  ;))

2.  Are you here for - ... ?
Mostly I just like to talk.  ;))
The bonus part for me is that I get to meet people from all over the world.

==========

OK - your turn.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

4 comments:

Katie said...

#1 - Why I'm here... I think I found you because of Judy's UFO challenge. I liked what I read and saw, so I kept coming back. I like BOB too, but I go visit her blog every so often just to check in.

#2 - Oh, well, I think I answered that in #1... But if you had something super fantastic for dinner last night, I'd be happy to know how to make that for my Mr. PickyPants. Quilting stuff is always interesting and can inspire me. And your grandkids, especially the one who sees things a bit differently, are always fun to hear about. (But you're a grandma, so you knew your grandkids are always interesting, right?!)

Katie M. said...

I'm here because quite simply I like your Blog! I like the way you tell a story. I like the way you're trying to help the left handed quilter/sewer. I like that you don't come across as a 'know-it-all' and sometimes take the time to laugh at yourself. I like that you're 'real'.

Bea said...

Answering your "Two Question Tuesday" questions this week is easy for me...

1. I am here because your blog is very dear to my heart!
2. I definately love the "left handed" stuff. As another lefty, I need all the help I can get!

Cindy Quilts said...

I'm here because I enjoy reading your blog.
I keep coming back because I think your blog is interesting. I enjoy everything about it. I am not left handed, but my husband is.
I also visit BOB's blog. I hope BOB keeps updating her blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...