Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 11/22/11

Two Question Tuesday – 11/22/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers. If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section. If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -
Courtesy of Judee - who asked me these questions three weeks ago - here you go -


1.  What is your favorite color?
2.  What emotion (or memory) does that color evoke?

==========

1.  What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is blue.

2.  What emotion (or memory) does that color evoke?
Blue is very peaceful to me.
It is the color of the sky on a sunny day.
It is the color of the ocean – and reminds me of the time we spent in Hawaii.

==========

OK - your turn.


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Favorite color? it would be easier to answer my 'least' favorite as I simply love color - the more the merrier.... but if I'm standing in a fabric shop with all the fabric lined up by color, I'd probably be drawn to the aqua first.
What that color evokes? I'm right there with you, Kitty - serenity. The color of the ocean, and I always feel at peace when I'm at a beach....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...