Sunday, January 13, 2013

Progress Report - 1/13/13

Yesterday -

I worked some more on my version of “Easy Street” -

Bonnie Hunter’s Easy Street Mystery Quilt - HERE -

My version is not that scrappy -

I cannibalized a couple of “kits” that I had -

And I have/had a limited number of each main color - ;))

For those of you who don’t know -

I substituted “Chocolate” for her “Purple” -

“Teal” for her “Turquoise” -

“Raspberry” for her “Limey/Apple Green” -

My “Gray/Constant” is a light “Lilac” -

My backgrounds are “Cream - Tan - Pink - Light Blue” -

Because I used most of my White/Black last year in Orca Bay - ;))

Anyway - it was the “Raspberry” that was a bit much for me -

So I did some re-cutting -

And a bit of sorting here and there -

So that I don’t have sections with a lot of the same fabrics -

Next up - the turkeys - ;))

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...