Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 9/16/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 9/16/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


My Floral Applique has been up on my design wall -

For. Like. FOREVER. - ;))

We have been having a LONG conversation/discussion -

About what I should do -

And I THINK we have decided -

So -

I’m working on the borders -

AGAIN - ;))


I’ll show you more -

When I have more to show you - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Katie M. said...

All good things come to those who wait - or so I've been told.... I know this quilt is going to be awesome when you get it finished!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - key word being "when" - haha - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...