Thursday, April 26, 2018

Tomorrow -


Will be a PLAY day -

Now that My Store is set up to accept PayPal payments for my

LEFT-EZE Rule™ -
A LEFT-Triangle - designed for Left-Handed Quilters - ;))


I want to do more demos showing how easy it is -

To use ONE RULER -

To cut Half-Square Triangles (HST) -

And Quarter-Square Triangles (QST) for Hourglass Blocks -

And Flying Geese units -

And Squares -

Using Pre-cut strips -

LEFT-HANDED!! - ;))

Today I "unsewed" the funky Blue Floral Crumb Squares -


Now I want/need to take inventory of what I have -

And figure out what I need -

To "reconfigure" these guys into two different Crumb Square tops - ;))

One will be a softer version using the Blue Floral fabric - and "something else" - instead of the 9-patches -


The other will use the 9-patches - probably with a mottled black fabric instead of the Blue Floral fabric - ;))


And that will be two more Crumb Squares tops -

To add to my collection -

Told you they were addictive - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Now that the borders are going on my challenge, kids are calling by facetime from the states to get a look and put their names on the list. That template is looking very useful for someone in their right mind!

Gene Black said...

I am so happy for you -that you have the shop set up to take Paypal. I think it will allow people to buy more easily.

I have been sick the last couple of days, but seeing your post makes me want to do some quilting/sewing so maybe I am on the upswing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...