Sunday, April 29, 2018

Play time -


Is always fun but doesn't always result in what I had originally planned - ;))

I thought that I would "un-sew" the 9-patches -
And use them with a mottled black fabric instead of the Blue Floral fabric -
In another Crumb Squares top -

But when I got the first set all laid out -

I saw a Trip Around The World staring back at me -
(This block has the funky guy that I had to substitute for one that was cut short -
And will be the "one of these blocks is not like the others" - LOL -)


Then I thought - Why not? -

Might as well - everything is already in sets of six -

All I have to do is sew them together -


So that's what I'm going to do with these guys -


While I play with more "crumb" blocks for my Deep Red Crumb Squares -

And plan my next "adventure" -

After I do my chores - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

I need to prepare something for take-along work now that my flimsy is too big to work on. I am still dithering over whether to add another border or just give up. Probably hunting up backing will help me decide ... depending on how much I have of something that will work.
I found a mottled purple, but when I brought it downstairs, It seems too dark to be used with such a dark top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...