Friday, May 4, 2018

More play time -


And more blocks -

The top left one looks weird in the photo because that last column on the right has flipped up a bit away from the design wall - it really isn't that skinny - ;))


I had forgotten that I couldn't just take the top right one -
And turn it upside down to make the stairstep go the "other" direction -

It still goes from top left to bottom right -
All I did was change the colors in the "run" -


Nope - I need to turn the one on the top right sideways -
Which won't work with the way I've pressed them all -


So - after this batch -
I need to make a bunch going the "other" direction - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -





2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have to laugh because I have done the same thing, thinking rotating it would do the same as flipping - But it doesn't.

Katie said...

Looking good! And I'll take your word for it on the flipping thing...if I was trying to sew it, I'm sure it would make sense, but I'm not, so I'm just gonna let my brain be mush for a bit longer this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...