Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The binding is made -


And the backing is marked on my Upstairs/Downstairs -

But that's about as far as I got - ;))


For those of you who don't know already - I like to sew the binding to the back first - then trim the quilt - and fold the binding over to the front and stitch it down by machine using a decorative stitch. Most of the time, I'll add a little flange to the binding and "stitch in the ditch" - but this time, I opted to make it solid coral - hoping that'll finish the edge nicely -

I'll try to stitch it down tomorrow - I'm quickly running out of month and I have another Squirrel that I need to chase down and finish by Saturday - ;))

Side note -

Apparently Blogger is not sending comments to other bloggers' emails either - so we are not alone. I read some entries on a "help" forum and found a suggestion for a "work-around" that I'm going to try - at least until Blogger gets back to sending comments to my email again - assuming they intend to fix it at all one of these days - when they get around to it. If the experiment works - I'll let you know - then we can all pretend that we like Blogger's idea of "Spring Cleaning" - LOL - ;))

And BOB would like Blogger/Google to stop saying -

That it is all for ME -

That they change stuff to enhance MY experience -

Because - in my opinion - they do no such thing -

Their constant "enhancements" make MY experience VERY frustrating -

I am getting REALLY TIRED of re-learning how stuff works TODAY -

When I ALREADY know how it worked YESTERDAY -

But then I figure -

They didn't ASK me for my opinion - or BOB's -

So I don't want to waste my time worrying about stuff that I can't control -

I'd much rather chase Squirrels - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

This is a test - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

This is test #2 - ;))

Jeanna said...

I look forward to seeing the binding you do on Upstairs/Downstairs.

Yes, Blogger is frustrating. I have to constantly monitor my posts to see who has commented and then hope I have their email address to reply. Hope Google is working on it.

Julie Fukuda said...

Ditto to your take on the blogger changes!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...