Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Imperial Bargello -


Right half is looking pretty skinny - ;))



I'll know better when I get the other half done -

And sew both halves together -

Whether or not it needs a border on the sides -

I ordered some backing fabric that I hope will work -

And if it looks good on the back -

I could use some of it for borders on the front, too - we'll see - ;))

How many of you have tried making the "Kitchen/Scarf Boa" - HERE - ?

I thought it was so much fun -

I couldn't stop at one -

They're like potato chips - LOL - ;))

And don't forget -

My LEFT-EZE Rule™ is ON SALE FOR 20% OFF - $22.00 at My Store - HERE -
US Dollars - No Coupon/Code Necessary -
With Flat Rate Shipping - $8.00 -
U.S. Only -

Through the end of December 2019 -

You don't need a PayPal account - you can use your credit card - PayPal is just my online payment processor. Or you can email me at "caseyq19 - at - gmail - dot - com" - and put "Order" in the subject line - if you would rather send me a check - ;))

We're running out of December -

So if you are A Left-Handed Quilter like me -
Or you know someone who is -

The LEFT-EZE Rule™ will help start the New Year off right LEFT - LOL - ;))

It's a LEFT-Triangle - designed for Left-Handed Quilters - ;))


Use ONE RULER
To trim the selvage -
Cut Half-Square Triangles (HST) -
And Quarter-Square Triangles (QST) for Hourglass Blocks -
And Flying Geese units -
And Squares -

Using Pre-cut strips -

LEFT-HANDED!! - ;))

No more "flipping" rulers - OVER - BACK - or SIDEWAYS -

The numbers go in the CORRECT direction -

And are EASY TO READ -

Because -

It's LEFT-HANDED!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Sue said...

Your bargello is looking great! The kitchen boas are a great idea.

Gene Black said...

I love the way the fabrics in the Imperial Bargello play so well together. The motion and design show beautifully.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your bargello! I haven't done one for years.....I just might have to sew up some of those 1.5" strips and make one.

Cindy Quilts said...

Imperial Bargello is beautiful!
Haven't tried the 'boa' but it looks fun and fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...