Saturday, April 3, 2021

Another finish -

 
 
This time - 
 
Of the sewing variety - LOL - ;))
 
My Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet -
 
If officially a top - 
 
Ta Dah!! - 
 

 Bottom left corner -
 
 
Bottom right corner - 

 
Top left corner -
 
 
Top right corner - 

 
Middle - left - 

 
Middle - right -
 
 
And upside down - LOL - ;))


This one was an experiment

I wanted to see how it would turn out - 

If I didn't "force" the color scheme - 

And simply sewed the strips into strata - 

As they came off the roll - 

Not bad for "zero planning" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


 

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think it turned out great. If I decide to make one, I won't feel nearly as stressed about sorting the strips.

Katie said...

Not bad at all! Does this one win the award for longest time to complete? (Way faster than a number of mine and those of so many others, but I had to tease a little!) Happy Easter!

Cindy Quilts said...

Very pretty!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I really like all the colors and how well they blend and play so well. A very fresh and calm quilt. I love all the surprises.

Barbara said...

I truly love this one!

Sue said...

Looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...