Tuesday, April 20, 2021

The layout -

 
 
Is done - 

For my Quarter Log Cabin - 
Pattern -  © 2015 - by Liz Katsuro - 
You can get her FREE patterns - HERE
 
My daughter played with the layout - 

And  put it on the design wall sideways (landscape) - 
Because it fits better that way - 
 
I'll take another photo when I have the top sewn together - 

 
So today -
 
I played with getting it partially webbed - 

 
And then we did a bit more on the puzzle - 
 



Only two more sections to go - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Layout looks fun, can't wait to see the sewn top.

Gene Black said...

The layout is interesting. It makes me think of a maze in a fancy garden.

Barbara said...

Wow, interesting layout! It completely makes me forget it’s related to log-cabin. I agree with Gene, it’s a kind of maze. My eyes wandered around as if I was walking through it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...