Monday, April 26, 2021

Back -

 
 
To the backing - 
 
For my Quarter Log Cabin - 
Pattern -  © 2015 - by Liz Katsuro - 
You can get her FREE patterns - HERE
 


 
These are all 2-yard pieces -
 
So I don't have to "choose" which one to use - 
 
I'll be using all three fabrics - 
 
I think 6 yards should be enough for the backing - 
 
But now I have to do some MATH - LOL - 
 
On the puzzle front - 
 
We dug out the "Birds of Asia" again - 
Findley Paper Arts - 2000 pieces -  



But we didn't get very far - 
 


Tomorrow is another day - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Have you decided on the "how" to make the backing yet? Will it be strips? Or maybe a giant block, like a 4-patch or ????

Barbara said...

Oh, I do LOVE the dark blue! One of my all-time favorite prints reminds me of this one, trees!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am sure it will be gorgeous.

Sue said...

Lovely fabrics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...