Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A good sewing day -

 
 
And lots of progress - 
 
On my Bali Pops™ - Mulberry 16-patch -
Pattern by Wanda S. Hanson -  Exuberant Color
You can find her EXCELLENT tutorial - HERE
 
I made one "mixed" set of four blocks -
 
From these two sets of segments - 
 

 
I thought that since they both had the same PINK as the "light" one - 
 
It wouldn't be as noticeable if they were "mixed up" - 


 
All four - 
 
 
 The first two are "regular" - 
 

 
The third one - 

 
Is the same as the fourth one - 
 
Just "upside down" -  

So one can go one way - 

And the other can go the other way - 

 
Or they can both go this way - 

 
Or they can both go this way - 
 
So many possibilities - LOL - 

 
Then I sewed six sets of "regular" blocks - 
 

 
These two fabrics both read as "dark" to me - 
 
So I arbitrarily designated the GREEN as the "light" one in this set - 
 

 
I almost "mixed up" these next two sets - 
 
But decided to let them be "regular" - 
 



 
I like these GOLD ones - 


 
And all of these PURPLES are BEAUTIFUL - 



I sewed even more sets - 
 
But this post is long enough already - 
 
So tomorrow I'll show you the rest of them - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those blocks are pretty. I like the mixed up -but with one color matching - blocks. Just a few of those in there will add some whimsy to the quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The sets are coming along great- all so different yet belong together. Any day sewing is a good day.

Barbara said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...