Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Sorting -

 
 
The two "Blue Moon" flat packs have a total of 80 strips - 
 
So I spent some time today playing and sorting them - 
 
I don't have a lot of space on my ironing board - 
 
So I made piles of four strips - 
 
Each pile will make two sets of blocks - 
 
 


 
The colors are SO pretty - 

And I think I have a good mix of high-contrast and low-contrast - 

Some blocks will be darker than others - 

But they will ALL play nicely together - 

So it should be a pretty top - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely colors. Hours of petting and sewing fun.

Barbara said...

STUNNING!

Gene Black said...

It should be lovely. I hope the blend of lights and darks works out for the 16 patch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...