Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A little more sewing -

 
 
And I had the first two (1-2) segments sewn together - 
 
For this set of blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Seedlings
 
 
The last two segments (4-5) are being sewn together next - 

 
Then I'll add the third segment to the first two - 
 
For 1-2-3 - 
 
And then add the last two - 
 
For 1-2-3-4-5 - 
 
To make the block - 
 
I like doing them 6 at a time - 
 
It's easier to make sure that they are all in order - 
 
And that they come out looking the same - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Good point. When making blocks that need to be the same, making them in batches works best. It is easier to see a mistake.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Yes doing all the same ones and only those ones results in a lot less mistakes (and ripping for me).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...