Monday, June 13, 2022

Layout -

 
 
I did a "quick and dirty" layout - 
 
With the blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Seedlings
 
 
I laid the piles in "sets" on the kitchen island counter -
 
And rearranged the piles - 
 
Until I was happy with the mix of colors - 
 
 
And making sure that the "blue mushrooms" - 
 
Were standing up straight - LOL - 


Then I re-stacked the blocks in "row" order - 
 
And labeled each pile - 
 
Then made one big pile - 
 
Ready for "webbing" -


I'll double check that they are in the correct order - 

Then start webbing them together tomorrow - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Quick and dirty sounds like the way to go! Rearranging blocks can be a bit of a trap.

Gene Black said...

I would worry about the "quick and dirty" layout -EXCEPT that you are an expert at the Upstairs/
Downstairs quilt. I am sure it will be lovely.

Katie said...

Those fabrics look even better when the blocks are put together. This quilt is going to be stunning. And maybe some of your layout mojo will influence me today? Now that the chores are done, I'm struggling with motivation to do funner things. What the heck?!

Jeanna said...

I would have totally missed the 'mushrooms' LOL. This is going to be such a pretty quilt.

Barbara said...

Absolutely, it will be lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...