Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Sewn -

 
 
All of the vertical seams have been sewn - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Seedlings
 
And it's a top! - 
 
Ta Dah! - ;))
 
 
Top left - 

 
Top right - 

 
Middle - left - 
 
 
Middle - right - 

 
Middle - middle - 

 
Bottom left - 

 
Bottom right - 

 
A couple of close-ups -


 
 
I know that I could have rearranged these blocks f.o.r.e.v.e.r. - 

But I did this layout "quick and dirty" - 
 
Because with this pattern and some gorgeous batiks - 
 
It doesn't really matter how you lay it out -

There is no wrong way - 
 
So I don't stress about it that much - 
 
And just look forward to a pleasant surprise - 
 
Because - 
 
For as many of these as I have made - 
 
I'm never sure exactly how they will turn out -
 
Only that they will be pretty -
 
Because the fabrics in the jelly rolls are pretty - 
 
And since the fabric does all of the work -
 
It looks good no matter what -  ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

6 comments:

Sue said...

As always, it looks gorgeous!

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks great!

Gene Black said...

Yes, indeed. It does look good - as good as I imagined.
I didn't love this collection "in the pack" but WOW it does make a lovely quilt top.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Ohh, ahh! Just wonderful. Refreshing and calming. It all came together wonderfully.

Jeanna said...

Stunning!!! I love it. Congratulations on a nicely finished top.

Barbara said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...