Saturday, June 11, 2022

Puzzle progress -

 
 
While I'm sewing away - 
 
My daughter is playing with a puzzle - 
 
And is making pretty good progress - 
 

 
 
She's got part of Yoda done - 

 
And part of the tree stump -

 
And part of the lower right corner - 

 
I'm not playing with it at all - 
 
I'm not that much help - 
 
The shading on those colors is so subtle - 
 
The pieces all look blue/green to me - 
 
With some streaks of white - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I would enjoy that puzzle, but Mom would hate it.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I run from puzzles, and I would sprint away from that one!

Sue said...

Your daughter has the knack for puzzles. It's going to be a stuunner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...