Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Something new -

 
 
First off - 
 
Before you ask - 

I'm working on it - LOL -
 
I didn't get much sewing done today - 
 
And I have two more seams to go - 

On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things

Then I need to press it - 

Before I can take some more photos - 


So - in the meantime - 

I want to show you something new -
 
Or I should say - 
 
SomeONE new - ;))
 
Meet Buja - 
 
 
 
One of my daughter's friends rescued this cutie from the talons of an owl - 
 
As her friend said - she was almost owl "take-out"  -

So - my daughter volunteered to bring her to our house - 
 
Until she and her friend could find the kitten a "forever" home - 
 
Where owls DON'T live - LOL - 

She named her - "Buja" - 
 
Pronounced - BOO-hah - 
 
Spanish for "Owl" - 

Here she is in a small palm tree in the back yard - 

 
Waiting to pounce on Echo - 

 
Then playing with Echo - 
 
Touching noses within three hours of meeting each other - 
 
Which might have set a record somewhere - 

 
And sound asleep on the couch - 


She's a little cutie - 

And she doesn't stress Echo out - 

At all - 

So I think she can stay - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 
P.S.  The other little kitten that we had for a while - completely stressed out Echo.
Since Echo was here first - that kitten went to live with Grandson #2 - ;))

6 comments:

Sue said...

Buja is a cutie. The pic of her and Echo is adorable. Looks like they are good friends. What a story on how she got her name!

Gene Black said...

She is a cutie. I am glad she gets along well with Echo. Of course now you have another distraction from sewing. JA JA JA (that is Spanish for ha ha ha)

Barbara said...

Sweet kitty! I’m impressed Echo gets along. We have 2 cats that never got along with our dog, I’m still waiting for improvement in that situation. I don’t think it’s coming and I’m going crazy!

Cindy Quilts said...

Aww! So glad she is safe and Echo isn't stressed by her. She's a cutie :)

Katie said...

Owl takeout - yikes! I'm glad she has found a safer home with you and Echo and your daughter. You'll have to keep us updated, particularly if she decides to become a quilt inspector...I expect unless you have some way of restricting her, she will. They all seem to at some point...

Linda Swanekamp said...

So thrilled she was rescued and is companionable to Echo. I am a cat person and love the story. I have one cat now and he refuses to share our house with any other creature. He forgets he was a rescue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...