Friday, November 10, 2017

#1-2-3-4 -


This is my Post #1234 - YAY!! - ;))

And since I totally missed my landmark Post #1200 -

I thought I would celebrate THIS ONE instead - ;))

As I said in my last post (in case you were waiting for this one) -

ALL of the names on the orders for my LEFT-EZE Rule placed between Thursday (11/9/17) 6:00 - PST and Sunday (11/12/17) NOON - PST -

Will be put in a "hat" -

And I will draw out FOUR names on Sunday afternoon -

Those FOUR will get FREE SHIPPING - ;))

Check the link for info on how to place your order - HERE -

To get your name in the "hat" -

And Good Luck!! - ;))

If you leave me a comment below telling me your favorite color -

I'll put your name in another "hat" -

Draw a name -

And send you some fabric -

Just to say THANKS!! for reading my blog - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Katie Z. said...

My favorite color is aqua/teal/blue-green. Congrats on so many posts!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

My favorite color is red. Congratulations on 1234!

Gene Black said...

Congrats on reaching the "1-2-3-4"
I am not entering as I have more stashed fabric than I may ever use. ;-)

Julie Fukuda said...

I tend to think, after looking at my stash, that the fabrics we collect are pretty representative of our favorites, Three bags of blues and browns but the only reason I have purples is because my grandson wanted a quilt with that color. I wonder if I will ever use the scraps.
Congratulations, my friend and thanks for sharing those posts with your biggest fan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...