Thursday, November 2, 2017

Rooster potholders - continued -


Compared to previous years - we had very few "Trick or Treaters" this year. Last year I ran out of candy too early - so this year I bought extra - and now I have a bunch left over. I already opened the big bags so I can't return them - I guess I'll have to find someone else to give it to - or eat it myself. I learned years ago to get the kind I like - just in case - LOL - ;))

Anyway - yesterday disappeared before I knew it - and I didn't get ANY sewing done - so I set aside my chores today and decided to quilt these little goodies instead -


All I need to do now is add a little binding -

And maybe a "loop" for hanging -

Then I can look for another project to play with -

I should be able to find SOMETHING around here somewhere - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Can't have too many little snacking items around. At least that's my take.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful blocks and I always buy the little bars that we like too. You just can’t let goodies go to waste. Smile

Gene Black said...

All the candy I had was diabetic candy so I was glad no trick-or-treaters showed up. At least this is candy I can eat guilt-free.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...