Saturday, November 4, 2017

Enjoying the process - and #1232 -


No, I'm not done with the Rooster Potholders just yet -


But I don't care -

I enjoy the process -

And stitching at a leisurely pace -

So they will take as long as they take - ;))

Of the five - one is completely done -

Two are almost done - they need the end of the loop stitched down -

The last two have the binding applied to the back - they need to have the binding folded to the front and stitched down - along with the loop -

So if I don't get them done tonight after dinner -

There is always tomorrow - ;))

By the way - according to Blogger this is my 1232nd post -

I completely missed the landmark 1200th post -

Like 31 posts ago - LOL -

So the math geek in me says "Why not celebrate Post #1-2-3-4 instead ?" -

That will be coming up in a couple days - ;))

How to celebrate? -

I thought I would offer Free Shipping on the first four LEFT-Eze Rule ordered that day -

That's order #1 - #2 - #3- and #4 - placed that day -

What do you think? - ;))

For those of you who don't know already - my super-duper handy-dandy LEFT-Eze Rule is designed to be used by a LEFT-Handed quilter to cut HST and QST - LEFT-Handed - ;))

Christmas IS coming - so treat yourself - it is the perfect gift for yourself or your LEFT-Handed quilter friends and family - ;))

You KNOW you want one - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I didn't need a rooster to wake me up today. The time change had me up early for a change.

Barb said...

I like your attitude....it will get done when it gets done. WE love chickens at our house...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...