Thursday, November 9, 2017

AWESOME squishy mail - potholders - #1233 & #1234 -


The other day I received some AWESOME squishy mail!! - ;))



The notebook cover that I ordered from Gene Black came -
And it even included a notebook - WOW - I didn't expect that! -


He even added a "Gene Black Creations" label -

Because it is truly a one-of-a-kind original -


And the photos do NOT do it justice -

The hand-woven fabric that he included is SO soft -


And the little turquoise tufts are so nice and FUZZY.

I have to pet it for a while before I actually use it - ;))


He's making some more for a Holiday Faire - so if you want one - check out his blog and place your order NOW - before he sells them all. I've already placed my order for some more - ;))

==

POTHOLDERS -

On the quilting front -

I finished up the Rooster Potholders - but I posted about them before - so I thought that I would show you the AWESOME squishy mail first -


A close-up of one -


And the back of the loop - nothing fancy - just a big "X" at the joining -


It forms a "natural" loop from the front - ;))


==

#1233 -

This is Post #1233 -

Which automatically makes my NEXT post #1234 -

As most of you already know - I am a math geek - and LOVE numbers -

And since I totally missed my landmark Post #1200 -

I thought I would celebrate Post #1-2-3-4 instead - ;))

And - I was going to offer FREE SHIPPING on the first FOUR orders -

For my LEFT-EZE Rule ordered that day -

But as I thought about the different time zones - and the recent switch from Daylight Savings Time - and when I should actually post the post -

It got a little complicated -

It doesn't seem fair to base the FREE SHIPPING on the time the order was placed -

So -

ALL of the names on the orders placed between NOW - Thursday (11/9/17) 6:00PM - PST and Sunday (11/12/17) NOON - PST - will be put in a "hat" -

And I will draw out FOUR names on Sunday afternoon -

Those FOUR will get FREE SHIPPING - ;))

Check the link for info on how to place your order - HERE -

To get your name in the "hat" -

And Good Luck!! - ;))

I can't believe that my next post will be #1234 - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Where do you look to see how many posts you have made? I have no idea how many I have done over the years.
The potholders are great.

Gene Black said...

Thanks for the shout out. I am so glad you are enjoying your notebook cover and notebook.

The potholders look great. I like the way you did the hanging loop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...