Friday, September 28, 2012

Faith


Her name is Faith - ;))


=====

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/09/pentagons-and-patchwork.html

Oh, and on a side note – guess who I bumped into? The lady who showed me the strip of paper technique that caused all the hubbub. Her name is Faith –I knew her smile right off when I saw her. She is thrilled that you found her tip helpful. Sharing is what it is all about, helping someone else along the way.

=====


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




1 comment:

  1. I hope the dust is settling a bit. I wondered if the rant about the robot might have set some prejudice.
    Sharing and helping is the way I see you and that will not change.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...