Friday, October 12, 2012

LTRTCWSA - Bottoms - Again


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))


Since I messed up on the gingerbread girl’s dress -

I decided to use a solid RED for the toesies and heels -


I figure that if the RED doesn’t have a RIGHT side -

Or a WRONG side -

It would be pretty hard for me to fuse the stuff -

To the WRONG side -

I just had to make sure to cut -

Both LEFT and RIGHT toesies - ;))

Then I cut the facings -


And saw another squirrel - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

  1. saw another squirrel, LOL. Oh I am SO familiar with THAT process. My whole week has been like that, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha That must be the same squirrel that's been running around my house lately!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...