Friday, May 31, 2019

A little housekeeping -


Is definitely in order - ;))


I don't remember the last time I updated my listing of UFOs/Projects/Squirrels -

Or updated my Scrapbook -

And checked to see if I had made all of my Hearts and Scrap Cards -

But I tend to do it sporadically -

In the meantime -

I put the remnants of projects in my little boxes for "later" -

And I think "later" is going to be this weekend -

Because it sure looks like I have a bunch of some sorting to do - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Since my muse seems to have decided to go some place that is cooler than Alabama, perhaps I should try to do some housekeeping.

Katie said...

That doesn't sound like any fun. Just go sew... (uh oh, troublemaker Katie seems to be here today...)

Sherry said...

I have been busy with some traveling and then going through books in the bookcase to downsize.

I can't wait to get back to some stitching. . . but I think I need to also account for what I have going so I don't let too many squirrels catch my attention.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...