Monday, June 3, 2019

Sewing -


Is WAAAAAAAAY more fun than housekeeping -

So after playing with my UFO spreadsheet for a while -

Yes - I have enough UFOs to need a spreadsheet - LOL -

I got tired and pulled out another jelly roll -


It's a continuation of an on-going project -

So it doesn't need another line item entry on my list - LOL - ;))

It's been a LONG time since I updated my Scrapbook -

But now I have a better idea of what I need to do that -

And having an updated list of projects -

Showing each project's current stage of completion -

With dates/years added in the boxes for each "stage" -

Let's me see at a glance how many I have in each group -

And how long they've been there - LOL -

Which groups have the most projects to move to the next "stage" -

And a better chance at getting the ones "close" to done -

DONE!! -

Like that's actually going to happen - LOL -

Since it's WAAAAAAAAY more fun to start a new project -

Than it is to finish one already in progress -

But hey - if I'm going to dream -

I'm going to dream BIG!! - LOL - ;))

One of these days I'll update my UFOs/Projects/Squirrels page on my blog -

But I'm in no hurry to do that -

I'm fine with getting my spreadsheet up-to-date -

That's what counts - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha. I agree that starting a new project is more fun. I have several near completion that I have just "lost interest" in. But maybe someday I will finish them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I guess I need to learn how to make a spreadsheet. I certainly have enough UFOs.

Katie said...

Are you sure your spreadsheets aren't just a way to procrastinate the UFOs further?! So what will this jelly roll turn into...

Katie Z. said...

I always enjoy reading lists of other people’s UFOs, etc. While I love a new project, I find myself very motivated to check projects off my list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...