Saturday, June 15, 2019

Kuuipo - more playtime -


In EQ7 - with various blocks and layouts - ;))

HEARTS - G -

I could assemble this log-cabin style -
Adding one row at a time starting in the center -


HEARTS - H -

Or I could add sashing -
Which would be nice - to add names/dates of the quilts -


HEARTS - I -

Or - if you imagine the flowers as Hearts -
Blocks of three - with the names/dates on the stems -


HEARTS - J -

Or another version -
If you imagine the flowers as Hearts -
Blocks of three - with the names/dates on the stems -


HEARTS - K -

Or another version with three flower/Heart blocks -
This one has an interesting secondary pattern -


Soooooooo many possibilities -

Can you see why I never could decide? -

I like them all - ;))

Any more thoughts? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL.. too many choices. I still like my first choice. You can put the names and dates on the back - or add sashing to that one to put it on.

Katie said...

You're overthinking this! Just sew them together!!! (But seriously, I get it!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...