Thursday, June 6, 2019

Playing -


With my fabric doesn't always involve sewing -

Sometimes all I have to do is pet it - or un-sew it - or sort pieces - ;))

The matching Scrap Cards have been put in the Scrapbook -
so these Hearts can be added to the bin for my Memory Quilt -

From left to right -

Top Row - Pinwheel Polka Dot - Christmas Blocks 3x2 and 6x6 -
"Do You See What I See?" -

Second Row - Quarter Log Cabin/Batik - Jelly Beans - Lion/Khaki -

Third Row - Lion/Gold - Lion/Pink-Brown - 9-Patch Pizzazz -

Bottom Row - Muslin Doll/Pink Gingham - FMQ Practice/Cameli -
Five Stars Plus 5 -


I have 9 finished projects that still need Hearts and Scrap Cards made -

But they don't need to be made in any particular order -

Since the Scrapbook pages are already in the book in order -

So I can put them in as I make them - ;))

I thought I would start with this one -

The scraps from the GREEN top -


So I sorted them - hoping that I could salvage enough from the "ends" without having to cut up the extra patches in the baggie -


Un-sewed the "end" strips - and there isn't much usable fabric on most of them - but if I can get about an inch from the larger ones - I can add those "good" pieces to my crumb bin - and put the rest in the "selvage" bin - for someday - LOL -


I'll use the extra patches - they're all the same size - easier to work with -

And what I don't use can get added to my crumb bin - ;))


Maybe I'll play with that after dinner -

I made some YUMMY chicken salad yesterday with some shredded chicken - Miracle Whip™ - diced celery - chopped walnuts - and red grapes (halved) -
and had some left over from dinner last night -


Chicken salad with some flour tortillas - taco-style - YUMMY -

Or did I say that already? - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am wondering when you will make that memory quilt. Someday is a bit vague. LOL. I remember growing up deciding that "someday" was my parents way of saying never.

Barb said...

Green is one of my most favorite colors, I love pink but I hate to wear pink or have it around my house, so green it is. Love the scrappy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...