Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Updating -


My Scrapbook really should be done more often - LOL - ;))

Remember way back in 2016 and 2017 when I was making my Sudoku Quilts? -

Well - here's one page -


And a few more -

Which is where I stopped - at the end of 2017 - ;))


So I re-organized the last two scrapbooks to get these two years in the same book - since I wanted the Sudoku Quilts to be in Jan-Feb-Mar order. Even though I didn't actually make them in that order - they were all done in those two years - except for July and August - and I left pages for them - for if and when I make them - LOL - ;))

I'll continue to work from my spreadsheet in chronological order -

So these are next up on my list of pages to add -


Some need Hearts and Scrap Cards to "complete" them -

So that's the plan for now -

Set up a bunch of pages -

Make the missing Hearts and Scrap Cards -

And fill in some blanks on the spreadsheet - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL! I feel like I just create "willy nilly" with no accounting for it all. Oh wait, I am not an accountant. So I don't feel compelled to do that.

Katie said...

I tried scrapbook pages for my quilt once. It lasted about a year. Its served me well since my first blog is gone, but now? Ha! You're lucky if I remember to blog about them! So stop this nonsense and go sew. You're making the rest of us look or feel bad. Or both. :) :) :)

Barb said...

If I could only be as organized!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...