Sunday, May 23, 2021

Another heart -

 
 
And Scrap Card for my Scrapbook - 
 
Victoria and Albert Interweave - 
 

 
 
 
One little scrap of each fabric goes on the card - 

But I only used a representative couple of fabrics for the heart - 
 
 
 
 
 
There should be 40 little scrap-ends from the 40 strips in the jelly roll - 
 
And the eagle-eyes among you probably noticed - 
 
That all of the groups have five - 
 
Except for the one on the bottom left - 
 
It has six - 
 
I didn't realize that until I posted the photo - 
 
And the card is already sewn - 
 
So I'm not going to try to figure out which of the 41 is a duplicate -
 
Life is too short - 
 
And I have more of these to make - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love, love the colors and finish of the Interweave quilt.

Gene Black said...

That was a really gorgeous fabric collection. I don't think I would have worried about the duplicate either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...