Sunday, May 30, 2021

Playing -

 
 
With the scraps from my daughter's - 
 
Quarter Log Cabin - 
 

 
I've already made the backing - 

 
And the binding - 

 
So all I have left to do is make the Scrap Card and Heart - 
 
And set aside some strips to make a border around a quilt label - 
 
For when I get it back from my friend who is quilting it for me - 
 
Which reminds me that I need to set aside some strips -
 
For binding and labels -  

For the ones that aren't quilted yet -
 
I better rescue those scraps - 
 
Before they hit the "general population" -
 
And become something else - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... I love that "the general population." My scraps end up in bins or bags and sometimes disappear for weeks, months or even (gasp) years.
But then they reappear and eventually get used. I love playing with the scraps.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Loading next. You will find what you need when you are looking for something else.

Barbara said...

Backing and binging here look like much more than scrap-created. It’s a whole other quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...