Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Some sewing -

 
 
When I found my mojo - 
 
I played with the backing - 
 
For my Quarter Log Cabin - 
Pattern -  © 2015 - by Liz Katsuro - 
You can get her FREE patterns - HERE
 
I sewed the second and third panel together - 

 
And then realized that I had the third panel upside down - 
 
 
The trees should look like this - LOL - 
 
 
 
 
So I did a little "un-sewing" - 
 
And fixed it - 
 
 
And even matched the seam - 
 

Tomorrow I might try to sew the rest of them together - 

Or not - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Sue said...

You're more dedicated than me. I would have left it and called it a design element. Lol

Gene Black said...

It can be so easy to turn a piece upside down. If it will bother me later, I unsew. If not, I leave it.

Barbara said...

I’m with Sue and Gene. I can accept those trees either way. There are what look like trunks going both ways. However, also like Gene, when I thought something will bother me, I would also unsew it. It’s looking great, loving the trees!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looking real fine. Love how all the colors play so nice together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...