Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Both the Heart -

 
 
And the Scrap card are done - 
 
For my Summer Breeze Bargello - 
 

 

 
The scrap card has one of each of the fabric scraps on it - 

 
And I was able to get one of each on the heart as well - 

Yay me - LOL - ;))

 
For those of you who may not know -
 
The "hearts" and "scrap cards" are things that I have been making for years - 
 
I had baggies of scraps left over from various quilts - 
 
And I decided that - 
 
Before I tossed them in with the rest of my "scrap" stash - 
 
I would make a "scrap card" for my scrapbook - 
 
And a foundation-paper-pieced "heart" from each set - 
 
Each "heart" would represent one quilt - 
 
And I could applique them to background squares - 
 
Then make a "memory" quilt - 
 
So far - I have a bunch of "hearts" -
 
But absolutely no "plan" for what I'm going to do with them - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 
 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Boy, you are really knocking these hearts out and getting so organized.

Barbara said...

So, if I get this, when a quilt is done you are not done. There’s still a scrap card and heart to do? An amazing journal for the future!

Gene Black said...

I am nowhere near that organized. Of course many of my quilts are scrap quilts made with pieces left from previous projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...