Thursday, May 27, 2021

Done sorting -

 
 
The scraps for my Devon County Bento Boxes - 
 
 
But that's as far as I got - 
 
So I thought I would share some more "puzzle" photos - 
 
We put the "Birds of Asia" aside - again - 
 
And started this one - 


 
But we put that one away - 
 
When we found some "Star Wars" puzzles - 
 
Which were a LOT more fun to do -
 
We did the first one shown on the box - 




And we did the last one shown on the box - 
 
But for some reason I didn't take a photo of the completed puzzle - 
 
I did take some close-ups to show you the FUN shapes of some of the pieces - 


 
"THIS ONE" was NOT what I was expecting for an EDGE piece - 
 
 
And "THESE TWO" looked like edge pieces - 
 
But wound up fitting "inside" - side by side - 
 
Puzzles are fun - 
 
More fun than "chores" - 
 
But playing with fabric and scraps is MORE fun -
 
Than puzzles OR chores - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow, those "inside edge pieces" probably would have thrown me. What brand is this puzzle?

Katie said...

Those two inside but look like outside pieces are not fair! But that actual outside one wouldn't have thrown me for a loop - I've seen their kind before. All these puzzles almost make me want to do one, too. And then I remember I have four rowdy brats that would sweat, eat, carry off and generally lose a fair number of pieces...while I tried to use them. Never mind what they'd do if I left to use the bathroom! So instead I'll just watch you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...