Sunday, December 12, 2021

Much better -

This time around - ;))

I took one potholder -
And decided to put a flat head YELLOW pin - 
In the corner that I wanted at the TOP - 
So I would start in the "correct" corner - 

And bound it -

I realized my mistake on the first batch - 
I had cut the binding at 1-1/2" instead of 2" - 
And corrected that on this batch - 
And got this far on the second one - 

Before I ran out of gas - 

And now I'm bored with potholders - 

But I have two more to go - 

So I'll try to get those done tomorrow - 

Because I have other SQUIRRELS - 
That I want to chase - LOL - ;))

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


Barbara said...

I love your potholders! I need new ones so badly, but know they would be wrecked in my kitchen. Lol.

Gene Black said...

Those are going to look good. I like colors. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combos.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I know what you mean about running out of gas. I painted my cards, assembled them, made address labels which meant redoing all them since the program they were in won't print anymore, and putting the cards with the envelopes and now I have run out of gas writing them out.

Jeanna said...

These came together nicely. Great work...or play :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...